1. Finding a balance between work and personal life is essential to good physical and mental health.
2. A network of family, friends, and community members can support and broaden our career awareness and options.
3. Learning how to learn prepares us to be lifelong learners who can adapt to changing career opportunities.
4. Effective career planning considers both internal and external factors.
5. The global economy affects our personal, social, and economic lives and prospects.
6. Successful career and education paths require planning, evaluating, and adapting.
Learning Standards are here.